On Monday, June 29, 2015, CalPERS will launch a website that will provide easy and intuitive access to information, improved search capabilities, and new content and tools to help customers find what they want, when they want it. The new and improved website was developed with our users in mind.
Highlights of the new site are:
- A clean, modern design with simplified navigation
- A homepage that provides immediate access to major topic areas, news, events, videos, and social media
- Improved access for all devices – smartphones, tablets, and personal computers
- Improved organization, making it easier to find what you’re looking for
- Improved search via Google that provides more accurate and relevant results
- Multiple pathways to the most requested tasks
- Quick access to important information
Links to specific pages on the new website will change from the page links on the current CalPERS website.
Links to certain pages will be redirected, as follows:
- Top searched pages and high profile pages will have a one-to-one redirect
- Top searched PDFs will have a one-to-one redirect
- High profile PDFs – Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, Annual Investment Report, Business Plans – will have a one-to-one redirect
- Vanity URLs, such as CalPERS Long-Term Care and CalPERS Educational Forum, are being changed
- The rest of the pages will redirect to the tab or global navigation landing page for the topic they are related to. For example, all Member pages will redirect to the Active Members tab.
On June 29, visit www.calpers.ca.gov and discover for yourself how easy the new CalPERS website is to use.
If you have any questions regarding links on the new website, please contact us at PAOF_Web_Projects@calpers.ca.gov.