Great news, the CA State Template v5 Beta has arrived! Our developers have been working hard to provide the v5 beta to you. To access the template’s open-source code, visit California’s Office of Digital Innovation on GitHub:
- HTML version: https://github.com/Office-of-Digital-Innovation/California-State-Template-v5-Beta
- .NET (MVC) version: https://github.com/Office-of-Digital-Innovation/California-State-Template-MVC-v5-Beta
- Working sample of the v5 beta template: beta.template.webstandards.ca.gov
We encourage you to utilize GitHub to provide feedback and collaborate on the development of the next California state template! For questions please email Info.Eservices@state.ca.gov.
Current users of the v5 Beta include:
- caweb.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- cannabis.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- cdt.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- findanewway.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- oal.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- webstandards.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
- www.govops.ca.gov (CAWEB CMS)
Thank you for your continued interest and support of the CA State Template.
CA.gov Portal Team